Lake Charles –
Yesterday around noon the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office was dispatched to Jug Says Road in Moss Bluff in reference to a medical emergency. When deputies arrived they discovered Keith D. Lemoine, 41, Moss Bluff, unconscious and not breathing. During further investigation it appears Lemoine was working on an electrical device in his garage when he was electrocuted. He was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
Foul play is not suspected, the death appears to be accidental.